Smokey Roasted Potatoes
March 29, 2023 • 0 comments
- 1 pound of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut in halves (quarters if the potato is too big).
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of GRAND TRAVERSE SAUCE COMPANY Cool Smoke
- In a sauté/ cooking pan, place potatoes cut side down, and line them up evenly inside the pan. Add the water and cover with a lid.
- Place potatoes over high heat. Once the water starts to boil, lower the heat to medium-low.
- Remove lid and let potatoes cook until fork tender and all water evaporated.
- Add oil and seasoning and stir until potatoes are crispy and golden
- Serve warm as a side dish.