Sautéed Vegetable Medley
April 13, 2023 • 0 comments
Grand Traverse Sauces and spices are SUPER recommended! Try their hot Honey!
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 small Carrots, peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 medium russet Potatoes, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 Summer squash, washed and sliced into half moons
- 1 Zucchini, washed and sliced into half moons
- 1 head of Broccoli, washed and cut into small florets (keep the stems)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon GRAND TRAVERSE SAUCE COMPANY Old Mission Jamaican spice mix
- The juice of half a lime
- In a large cooking pan, add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, and place over medium heat, add the garlic and cook until almost golden crispy.
- Add the onion, potatoes, salt and pepper and stir well until they soften.
- Add carrots, squash and zucchini and cook for 4 minutes over medium low heat, then add broccoli last.
- Cover the pan and let everything cook on medium low heat until tender.
- Before serving, add the Jamaican spices and the juice of half of a lime.