- 6 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 small garlic clove
- Kosher salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz of Revolution Farms Romaine
- 1 cup of croutons
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or shaved for garnish
In a food processor, put anchovies, garlic, and salt, and grind until form a paste.
Add remaining ingredients except for the oils and blend until a smooth paste.
Mix olive and vegetable oil together. With food processor on, slowly drizzle in oils to form Caesar dressing.
If the dressing is too thick, add in a few splashes of water to thin.
Taste dressing for seasoning. Store in airtight container or jar (for up to a few days).
In a large bowl, mix salad components with 1/3 cup of dressing.
Chill and serve.