Spicy Garlic Potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes
- 4 springs of cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, copped
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After dicing the potatoes, deep fry (or air fry) until light and crispy, and place on paper towel to drain extra oil.
- In a sauté pan add olive oil, chili flakes and garlic before heating up the pan.
- Bring pan to medium heat and stir until garlic is almost gold.
- Add potatoes and cilantro and toss into the chilis and the garlic.
- Once everything is combined, remove from heat and serve warm.