Garlic Green Beans and bok Choy
1 lb. green beans, fresh
2 heads of bok choy
4 Tablespoons salted butter, or any oil/butter of choice
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1 full head of garlic, minced
1. Wash green beans, and cut the ends off.
2. Wash bok choy. Cut to separate leafy parts from bulbs. Then chop it all and put aside separately.
3. In a cooking skillet/pan, melt you butter or oil over medium to low heat. Season butter with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Stir seasonings to get the aroma, and butter starts to bubble.
4. Add the green beans and bok choy bulbs, and cook until they brighten in color. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on medium to high heat.
5. Add bok choy leaves and minced garlic, and cook for an extra minute. Turn off the heat and serve!